I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me Phil. 4:13

Sunday, January 1, 2012

Free Books

     I love free books. For years I have been checking mountains of them out of my local library. The only downside is that I eventually have to return them! They even have a special shelf with my name on it for all the holds.


      However, a few months ago I discovered free Kindle books on Amazon. You don't even need to have a Kindle. You can get Kindle for PC or a Kindle app for your phone and then you have access to hundreds of free books.


     I got a Kindle Fire for Christmas and I have already loaded it with 300 books that I got for free. Today they are offering Organize For a Fresh Start  It's free !! How appropriate is that for the first day of a New Year

No comments:

Post a Comment