I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me Phil. 4:13

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Joyce Meyer Freebie

     I have never met Joyce Meyer but she has touched my life in so many ways. I have learned so much from her teachings. I love her books. Two of the best books I have ever read are:
Battlefield of the Mind: Winning the Battle in Your Mind and Power Thoughts: 12 Strategies to Win the Battle of the Mind  One of my favorite devotionals is 
Battlefield of the Mind Devotional: 100 Insights That Will Change the Way You Think

     I have read  these books several times each but each time I have learned something new. When I am reading I keep a pile of index cards and a pen handy. When I come across something that really hits me between the eyes I jot it down on the card. I have a pile of these cards. I keep several of them displayed on my desk and I change them regularly. I review the cards all the time because it helps me to remember what I am learning.


      I was so excited to see a message in my facebook feed from the Joyce Meyer facebook page  about a Free devotional on you version. I had downloaded the Free Bible App from You Version  shortly after I got my Kindle Fire, Full Color 7" Multi-touch Display, Wi-Fi  but had not used it yet. I'll definitely  be using it now.



No comments:

Post a Comment